WE ARE HIRING! COME WORK WITH US!
We are a great TEAM.
At Middleton Counseling, we care about each other’s goals, needs, concerns, and challenges. We inspire, lift, teach, demonstrate and help each other learn and grow. We are a team of people who believe that growing together is the key to success and joy. We value work-life balance.
Middleton Counseling was founded in Idaho in 2015. Since then we have expanded to two locations (Middleton, ID and Rexburg, ID) with six total offices. Our Middleton, ID offices are located on our farm with walking paths around our large pond and trees that help to foster the power of a healthy work environment that we strive to foster. Our Rexburg office is located along a walking path near the Teton River. We hope you will join us in either location!
What We Require
- Master’s degree in a behavioral science
- Or working on your masters for intern positions.
- At time of hire, Idaho State associate licensure as a masters-level mental health provider (LPC, LMSW, LMFT)
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly in-session rate
- Paid team meetings and training
- Paid sick, vacation, and holiday time
- In-house administrative support
- Individual and group consultation
- Flexible caseload and scheduling
- Supportive team environment
- Fully stocked therapy offices and playrooms
- Clinical Supervision: Supervision is an integral part of professional development. We offer individual and dyadic supervision toward licensure in the State of Idaho.
About the Position
Middleton Counseling is a thriving Idaho-based counseling practice focused on promoting child, adolescent, and family wellness. We are currently seeking therapists to join our growing team.
This is a W2 employee position. Your pay rate for each session is dependent on your training, experience, and licensure level. This is a great opportunity for a therapist who wants to work with a wonderful team and work in private practice without the pressure of running their own business.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25-28 per client hour
Weekly minimum: 20 client hours
Weekly maximum: 25-30 client hours
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call me at 208-800-2758. Let’s Chat!
(Middleton Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to growing an inclusive and equitable team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.)