Join Our Team
WE ARE HIRING! COME WORK WITH US!
WE ARE A GREAT TEAM.
At Middleton Counseling, we care about each other’s goals, needs, concerns, and challenges. We inspire, lift, teach, demonstrate and help each other learn and grow. We are a team of people who believe that growing together is the key to success and joy. We value work-life balance.
Middleton Counseling was founded in Idaho in 2015. Since then we have expanded to two locations (Middleton, ID and Rexburg, ID) with six total offices. Our Middleton, ID offices are located on our farm with walking paths around our large pond and trees that help to foster the power of a healthy work environment that we strive to foster. Our Rexburg office is located along a walking path near the Teton River. We hope you will join us in either location!
What We Require
- Master’s degree in a behavioral science
- Or working on your master’s for intern positions.
- At the time of hire, Idaho State associate licensure as a masters-level mental health provider (COUI, LPC, LMSW, LMFT, LCPC, LCSW, etc.)
What We Offer
- Client referrals
- Competitive hourly in-session rate
- In-house administrative support
- Individual and group consultation
- Modality training assistance
- Supportive team environment
- Fully stocked therapy offices and playrooms
- Clinical Supervision: Supervision is an integral part of professional development. We offer individual and dyadic supervision toward licensure in the State of Idaho. We are able based on licensure type.
About the Position
Middleton Counseling is a thriving Idaho-based counseling practice focused on promoting child, adolescent, family, and community wellness. We are currently seeking therapists to join our growing team.
Your pay rate for each session is dependent on your training, experience, and licensure level. This is a great opportunity for a therapist who wants to work with a wonderful team and wants to learn to work in private practice eventually. We help you learn! Come and see for yourself.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Weekly minimum: 20 client hours
Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration or call me at 208-965-4502 ext 110. Let’s Chat!
(Middleton Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to growing an inclusive and equitable team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.)